Bespoke Private Tuition
Your child's individualised tutoring programme is created and developed to suit his/her specific learning requirements.
Why Private Tuition?
Whether your child needs general ongoing help after school, specific training towards entrance exams such as the 11+, or a more intensive programme over the holidays, our Education Consultants are here to listen to your requirements and match your children to the best tutor(s) that will suit your needs.
You might consider a preliminary assessment of your child with a trained teacher to pinpoint his/her exact requirements. Enjoy Education can also advise you on the next steps for your child, both in terms of recommended tutoring and choosing the best school for your child. Visit our Schools Consultancy page to find out more.
If you are thinking of home schooling your child – whether on a short or long term basis – please see our Home Schooling page.
97% of clients felt that their child benefited from the tutoring provided by Enjoy Education. (2012 survey)
Our five-step approach to getting the best results from your private tuition programme:
• Detailed Telephone Conversation with an Education Consultant to ascertain all the needs of your child both on an academic and pastoral level.
• Option of Personalised Assessment allowing you to understand further the specific academic needs of your child and to ascertain the best tutor to suit their personality and learning style.
• Match Tutor to Pupil service We carefully select your tutor to match your child's specific requirements. When a suitable tutor has been arranged, we will discuss his/her credentials with you, including tutoring experience, academic background and any other relevant information.
• Tailored Tutoring Programme (TTP) Your tutor will set appropriate goals and timeframes specific to your child’s requirements, and create a programme that will work around you and your child’s schedules.
• Constant Parent and Tutor Feedback Your tutor will provide you with feedback on a regular basis, and will send you an academic report at least once a month.
"My daughter's tutor seems to have been specifically selected for her particular needs." Janet