Private Tutors in London
Tutors should be "inspirers of initiative, shapers of talent and channellers of energy."
Jon Siviter, former headmaster and expert tutor
Enjoy Education puts forward tutors who have outstanding academic backgrounds as well as extensive experience providing tuition of the highest calibre, allowing you full confidence that your child’s education will be in the best of hands.
- All tutors share a great passion for learning and many of them are qualified teachers. More than 75% are Oxbridge graduates.
- Each tutor undergoes an intensive interview process with our Education Consultants and Managing Director, Kate Shand. The tutor must impress each team member with inspiring teaching skills and a dynamic personality.
- The tutor must show professionalism on every level ranging from punctuality to respect for their environment and above all understanding of the challenges facing children and students at school and university.
- Our mantra in the office is we are 'as good as the last tutor we put forward' so our judgement has to be impeccable.
- Tutors must also provide degree certificates, references and a current Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly the Criminal Records Bureau).
- Tutors are encouraged to attend independent training seminars, which allow them to discover new ways of making tutoring both engaging and productive, while also finding exciting ways to improve their tutoring techniques.
- Take a look at a selection of top tutors this month.
"You’ve sent two fantastic tutors - my daughter's really thriving and finally happy about her prospects!”
Contact us now to book your ideal tutor.