Every member of the Enjoy Education team is passionate about the role education plays in empowering young people’s lives and we work hard to ensure families are fully supported through every step of their children’s education.
Enjoy Education, London’s leading education consultancy, is currently hiring for two exciting roles: Client Manager (1-2 years’ experience required) and Client Services Graduate Scheme (recent grads with min. 2:1). If you believe in the power of education to transform lives and you want to work with a dynamic, award-winning team then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Client Manager – Entrance Exams and Weekly Tuition
- Lead Client Manager for Enjoy’s Entrance Exam Preparation and Tuition
- Take on and manage a sizeable client portfolio, using problem solving skills to source exceptional tutors
- Progression and management opportunity
- Responsible for the running of all Enjoy courses and practice exams
- Oversee course leaders and coordinators, managing logistics and subscriptions in advance
- Responsible for courses strategy and targets for year ahead
- Take an active role in interviewing tutors to maintain the high standards our clients expect from us
- Opportunity to be involved in our Social Outreach Programmes
3 Month, Paid Client Services Graduate Scheme
- Work with Client Managers to fulfil complex client requests, including home-schooling and residential programmes, to ensure the best results for our students.
- Interviewing tutors to maintain high standards
- Active role in ensuring tutor wellbeing through training and events
- Social Outreach – fundamental part of Enjoy’s culture. Opportunity to get involved in our exciting programmes, including becoming a key link between tutors and schools as part of our flagship Ark Partnership.
What to expect at Enjoy
Want to work for a market Leader?
“Exciting, young company that is at the forefront of their field.”
“Having spent some time exploring the key players in the industry, not once did I hear a bad word about Enjoy.”
Want to work in Education but don’t think teaching is for you?
“I’d never wanted to be a teacher but loved education so the opportunity to nurture and work in a caring environment whilst also being able to make serious money, have responsibility and be taken seriously in my career was really exciting to me.”
“I felt I could have a big impact in a smaller environment and that I would be working with people with integrity.”
Want to make a difference to children’s lives through education?
“[it is a] privilege to work with young people at a time in their lives when even a small amount of tailored support and attention can have an enormous effect across years and decades to come.”
“‘Enjoy’ does nothing in half measures and this ethos filters down to clients, tutors and ultimately to tutees as well. There is no better message in education than to demonstrate that anything is possible with the right motivation and support.”
Want to learn from the best and work with a passionate team?
“Chance to work closely with people who have been fundamental in creating a successful business.”
“The fact that we’re excellent at what we do and provide a superb service. There are lots of bright people in the company working together to ensure our students progress, and it is exciting to be part of a company working so effectively.”
Want to develop your career?
“It is a company with integrity and an environment in which I feel able to be myself and grow my own career.”
For more information or to apply, please contact Anna Swift, Director, on email@example.com
If you’d like to become a tutor through Enjoy Education, please visit our Tutor Page to find out about the application process.