EAL and curriculum support
- Intensive one-to-one tuition is extremely effective in improving a child’s language ability. We can arrange for a specialist tutor to join you in your home country. For some families a period of homeschooling may be necessary to prepare for school entrance exams and the challenges of the English curriculum.
- UKiset is an assessment designed for entry into British curriculum schools. The UKiset Profile provides schools with all the information they need when considering an overseas applicant.
- Our expert English Language and entrance exam tutors can help prepare your child for this test which includes assessments of academic potential and English language skills.
One to One Business English Tuition
- For 12 years Enjoy Education tutors have supported business professionals develop their English Language. Looking for tuition in your home, your office or online? We understand that you run a busy schedule so our specialist Business English private tutors are happy to travel to you and fit around your appointments.
- We have a number of partner schools where we run EAL programmes after-school. These are available for any student who needs English language support, whether it’s with the basics or a better understanding of idiomatic and cultural language for 13+ exams. These sessions complement classroom learning and are run by EAL specialists, experienced at working with children in a school environment.