How does homeschooling with Enjoy Education work?
1. Initial Consultation
We always look to arrange a meeting in our Knightsbridge office at the start of a homeschooling programme. This allows you the opportunity to ask your homeschooling team any questions and for Enjoy to understand your child’s needs and learning goals. We are passionate about helping children with all kinds of emotional, social and learning needs as well as those needing a flexible learning schedule. Families may choose to homeschool their children for a number of reasons:
- To allow for tailored Special Educational Needs learning;
- To provide their child the space the work on their mental health and wellbeing;
- Recuperation from an illness or physical injury;
- Relocation to the UK;
- Extensive travelling;
- Problems at school;
- To take GCSEs and A Levels outside of a school setting;
- To pursue a professional career in music, sport or drama;
- To un-school their child.
2. Assessment and Goal Setting
Set your homeschooling programme goals and expectations with your Education Consultant.
3. Homeschooling Tutor Recommendations and Programme Design
Review and interview your recommended tutors and design your programme in collaboration with your Enjoy Education homeschooling team.
Learn more about Enjoy Education’s private tutors and our recruitment process.
4. Ongoing feedback and homeschooling support
Enjoy Education provide tailored feedback and support for your family and team of homeschooling tutors.
Speak to one of our consultants about your homeschooling options:
Support with Next Steps
For the majority of cases, homeschooling is provided for one month up to a full academic year, with the ultimate goal being children happily re-integrating and thriving in mainstream school. Quite often, we find that it is the whole family – not just the child’s – life that is transformed.
For some families, homeschooling cannot be a short term solution. We work as a team with our specialist tutors, senior assessors and Education Consultants to ensure that the academic programmes delivered for your children meets the rigour expected of a well-rounded and enjoyable education.