GCSE and A Level
The volume of subjects examined at GCSE and the detailed knowledge required at A Level can prove overwhelming without the right guidance. We will provide tuition with tutors who:
- have detailed, expert knowledge about the syllabus and requirements of the exam board that your child is studying;
- provide in-depth help with exam technique – a critical skill at this stage;
- teach your child time-management skills and how to prioritise subjects effectively;
- offer one-to-one attention in a supportive and enjoyable environment, which means all your child’s questions will be answered in more depth than may be possible in the classroom;
- create an empathetic and fun environment which means your child will be motivated to learn;
- advise on the most suitable universities for you as well as help to prepare the ideal UCAS form and personal statement.
IB and Pre-U
The IB and Pre-U are challenging qualifications, designed to prepare learners with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed at university. Specialist IB and Pre-U tutors provided by Enjoy Education will not only offer detailed subject knowledge but also support you with your Extended Essay and Theory of Knowledge module. They will aim to target areas of development as well as helping you to achieve your highest potential in stronger subjects.
We know that each exam board has its own systems and techniques for testing students and we have access to brilliant resources to ensure students enter their exams feeling prepared, confident and able to achieve their full potential.
Interested in applying to Oxford or Cambridge? We run a specific Oxbridge Preparation Programme.