Enjoy Education has an outstanding record supporting students through their GCSEs & iGCSEs
Why Enjoy Education?
13 years supporting students to achieve their potential at GCSE and beyond
We understand that GCSEs can often be a stressful period. Our specialist secondary education consultants are available to help guide you through each stage of the process and answer any questions you may have;
- trained in the new 1-9 GCSE system
- track record of supporting families using an adaptable approach to provide tailored guidance
Our unrivalled network of tutors are experienced in supporting students who are preparing for national exams;
- up-to-date, expert knowledge of the current UK curricula and the requirements across exam boards
- able to support on everything from traditional to niche subjects both in-person and online
- worked with students who have a variety of learning needs
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Access to the best tutors, anywhere in the world via our safe and securely encrypted platform.
All tuition via our Online Virtual Learning Platform is one-to-one, unlike tuition
companies offering online webinars and group sessions.
Learn new executive skills in time and revision management, exam technique and prioritisation with a dedicated study skills tutor. Developing these skills at this stage of the educational journey is key to ongoing success in school and beyond.
Away from home?
At Enjoy Education, we recognise the importance of continuity in learning, whether a student is based at home or abroad.
We have organised specialist residential tutors to travel with families in more than 30 countries worldwide, allowing students to make the most of their travels.
Holiday Revision Timetable
Enjoy Education can support your family by designing an intensive tuition timetable for the Half Term and Easter breaks.
These are entirely flexible and tailored to fit each student’s subject combinations and learning styles, allowing them to maximise revision time and effectiveness.
Finding your tutor
- We listen carefully to your needs and provide tailored guidance
- We work exclusively with passionate, high calibre tutors who have experience preparing students attending some of the most prestigious schools in the country, including Eton College, Westminster School, Wycombe Abbey and Cheltenham Ladies’ College.
- All our tutors are DBS checked, carefully screened and interviewed in person by the Enjoy Education team
- We introduce tutors who are exam board specific, covering GCSE or iGCSE criteria for AQA, OCR, Edexcel and Cambridge
- Access to up-to-date syllabus and marking expertise
- Regular updates, monthly progress reports and assessments
At Enjoy Education we strive to instil a sense of power and positivity in learning that extends far beyond the school walls.
How can we equip all children to fulfil their potential throughout the inevitable changes to the content of their learning? We shift our primary focus from what children are learning to how they are learning.
By fostering a positive attitude to learning that celebrates questioning, independent thought and problem-solving, this allows children to grow into lifelong learners and critical thinkers, open to new ideas throughout both their school and adult careers.
“It’s clear that Enjoy has a clear moral compass and really cares about both its clients and tutors – no wonder their tutoring is as much about mentoring and improving children’s confidence as it is about teaching the nuts and bolts of a particular subject”Good Schools Guide, 2016