We work closely with expert tutors who have experience in preparing students at some of the most prestigious schools in the country for these exams, including Eton College, Westminster School, Latymer Upper and Cheltenham Ladies’ College.
We know that each exam board has its own systems and techniques for testing students and we have access to brilliant resources to ensure students enter their exams feeling prepared, confident and able to achieve their full potential.
The volume of subjects examined at GCSE can prove overwhelming without the right guidance. We will provide you with tutors who:
- have detailed, expert knowledge about the syllabus and requirements of the exam board that your child is studying;
- provide in-depth help with exam technique – a critical skill at this stage;
- teach your child time-management skills and how to prioritise subjects effectively;
- offer one to one attention in a supportive and enjoyable environment, which means all your child’s questions will be answered in more depth than may be possible in the classroom;
- create an empathetic and fun environment which means your child will be motivated to learn
“My son got an A* with 100% in his English GCSE – the best grade in his class! Thank you for all your help.”
- Click here to download a timetable of GCSE, IB and A level exams for 2017.
The International Baccalaureate
The IB is a challenging qualification, designed to test you in both the humanities and sciences. Tutors provided by Enjoy Education will also support you with your Extended Essay and target any weaker areas as well as helping you to achieve your highest potential in stronger subjects.