University and beyond
Learning is a lifelong project; we relish the opportunity to inspire curious minds of every age.
For those heading to university, we aim to make the experience as rewarding as possible. Dedicated mentoring can give students the opportunity to investigate new concepts more deeply, test ideas and push their boundaries of enquiry; building their confidence and broadening their perspectives.
Feeling uncertain about higher education?
For many of our students, we’re introducing specialist tutors with degrees from top universities in their chosen subject, who can mentor them through the course and ensure their learning experience challenges, excites and engages them.
A person’s learning journey can take many paths beyond school. We offer adult learning across diverse subjects, relevant to the widest spread of ages and interests.
We’re also here to talk things through, and provide the right tailored support for students, including:
- focussed academic and subject specific support;
- skills development, CV writing and career planning;
- general mentorship and support;
- guidance on how to research and write a great essay with limited access to a library or;
- exploring and developing a totally new skill altogether, such as coding, vlogging or writing a business plan!
Please get in touch with us and find out more about the tailored programmes we can create.
Get in touch
We’d love to discuss how we can help your family’s learning journey.
Call us or email to arrange a meeting in our Knightsbridge headquarters.
Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm