You will be supported by one of our Education Consultants who, as an Oxbridge alumna, has been through the application process and understands the requirements needed for a successful application – not forgetting the nerves!
The Oxbridge admissions process is one of the most competitive in the world, with just a handful of students being invited for interview and even fewer achieving an offer. Even the brightest of students will need to perform at their best. Enjoy Education has a decade of experience of supporting students through the Oxbridge application process and we are delighted to have seen our students gain successful entry into the colleges of their choice.
- You may want to start with a private consultation with a member of the Oxbridge team – all Oxbridge graduates. This meeting will provide you with the opportunity to discuss subject choices, colleges, current academic levels and any concerns you may have. Together, we will put together a comprehensive programme to guide you through the different stages of application.
Personal Statement Support
- The requirements for a personal statement for Oxbridge can differ from other universities. The emphasis should very much be on the academics and reveal your ability and passion for finding out more about the subject.
Interview and Test Practice
- This is your chance to sit down with a world expert and discuss the subject you love. Your interviewer will be looking for someone with passion for their subject and who has read beyond the school curriculum. Our team will provide you with recommended reading lists and the opportunity to practise your interview technique thoroughly to ensure you shine on the day.
- For a number of courses, Oxford and Cambridge will ask you to complete an aptitude test in your chosen subject. We will advise you on how best to prepare and provide you with mock questions, familiarising yourself with the process and requirements.
- If you have been offered a place to study at Oxford or Cambridge, congratulations. It is a great achievement to get this far. Now is the time where your grades will really matter. We have expert Oxbridge tutors across all subjects and exam boards to support your learning and help you to achieve the results you need to go on to the college of your choice.
The Oxbridge Support Programme
We have been proud partners of Teach First for five years, running the Oxbridge Support Programme for disadvantaged students. Together, we have supported hundreds of students through the application and interview process. To find out more, please visit our Social Partnerships page.