Join our Team
We’re looking for a brilliant Finance Assistant to join our team.
Finance Assistant: Full time, temporary-permanent contract
Our mission at Enjoy Education is to provide Transformation Learning to every Student, by Understanding Every Learner’s Unique Profile, and providing Expert Advice to Unlock Potential and Achieve the Best Results.
As our Finance Assistant, you will join a team of high-performing professionals who are efficient, productive, and effective. We are looking for a candidate with excellent and empathic communication skills, and who has the experience and expertise to develop and maintain a credit control process in partnership with the wider finance team.
- Manage the credit control and collections process
- Assist the Finance team to establish a robust Credit Control process.
- Collaborate across Finance and Commercial teams to ensure transparency and partnership
- Manage the finance and credit control queries mailbox and respond to clients, tutors and all other stakeholders
- Assist with daily finance operational tasks such as invoicing, payments and bank reconciliation management
- Assist with the streamlining of processes and make improvements to finance functions
- Assist with ensuring that Tutors submit billable hours in a timely fashion & manage tutor queries
Who we are looking for
- Experience in a Credit Control or Accounts Receivable role
- Proficient with Excel and cloud-based systems
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand information and processes quickly
- Excellent communications skills, and comfortable with reaching out to internal and external stakeholders in an empathic and sensitive manner, quickly building rapport via multiple communication channels
If you are interested in applying for a role at Enjoy Education, please contact Jen Mulhern, Head of People and Culture: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm